Zucchini Marinara Sauce
A simple, tasty way to hide zucchini in a pasta sauce...
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, finely chopped or grated
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Tomato sauce (your choice), about 28 oz.
- Hot pepper flakes to taste
- 1 bag Morning Star Crumbles (or one batch Tofu Crumbles)
Place olive oil in saucepan and heat. Add zucchini, peppers, and onions and saute until tender and liquid is almost evaporated, about 10-15 minutes. Add sauce, hot pepper flakes, and crumbles, cook until crumbles are thawed.